love handle disaster!!

Options
Hey everyone!!
so i was just wondering if there was any sure fire exercise to help reduce or completely get rid of love handles! ... So far that is what i am trying to work on getting rid of, and it hasn't really happened for me! ...

If anyone has any suggestions, please share thanks!! :)

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Yes there is. it is called diet and exercise. :) Also if it is your pants that are causing them then you need to wear one size larger until you fit in the ones you have. I get love handles when i try to wear my pants that are 1 or 2 sizes too small.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    side leg lifts.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    side planks and you can even add a little up down motion to pulse the side muscles you can't spot reduce but you can make an area more toned so when you do lose a little fat off of them from dieting they will look tighter
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    side crunches or holding a weight and leaning sideways. ultimately though diet and exercise, especially dancing like zumba workouts. But it could just be your shape, when I was at my smallest mine still didn't completely go, so i just accept them :-)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    do the cardio and the strength training. Add those two exercise regimes with a clean diet. They will slowly go in time. You have to tone and tighten up, lose body fat etc.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Ab exercises are one of the least effective ways to get rid of stomach fat. Diet is the biggest thing, but if you don't have much left to lose I think you should go solely to strength training with heavy weights. This will get you more toned and build muscle, which will burn off the extra fat.