5'3 going from 160 to 125!!!

Options
Anyone else like me?? If so how is your weightloss going and what specifics are you doing to get positive results?

Replies

• SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    Same as you girly and my scale hasnt moved in 3 weeks :( so yea i def need some motivation lol. Grr.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    ME!! i'm 5'4 and i started at 161! My goal was 125, but i ended up at 110 and adding 10lb of lbm :D
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ME!! i'm 5'4 and i started at 161! My goal was 125, but i ended up at 110 and adding 10lb of lbm :D
    How did you achieve that !? Great work btw! You look awsome!!!
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"! I started around 145-150 and I'm hoping for 115-120..... Right now I'm doing P90X classic, I start Phase 3 next week (this is my recovery week), and since I started I think I've lost around 7 lbs? I've lost a lot of inches though, too. Good luck to you!!!!!!
  • botography
    botography Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I am five feet and going from 160 slowly, slowly trying to get to 125. I do not do exercise, exercise. I would rather mow the lawn or do housework or shop in large malls, etc. Of course I do dance every evening. Golly this weight loss is slow.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I weighed 159 when I started, it was more like 158.8 but I will round up... Right now I am 151 so I guess I'm doing ok, been doing this for about 3 or 4 weeks now. My hardest thing is late night snacking!!
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    im similar! im 5'1 and im 161 right now! i was 191 when i started MFP and 196 before starting! i want to be 115! i zigzag my calories and am trying to up my water intake! i cant wait to get the rest of my weight off :)
  • cem2168
    cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    me! im 3'4'' going form 160 to 115!
  • mmildice
    mmildice Posts: 63
    Options
    Anyone else like me?? If so how is your weightloss going and what specifics are you doing to get positive results?

I am 5'3 but started at 181. I am now 129. I'm very happy with my weight and hopefully I can keep maintaining.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". Started at 180. Shooting for 140. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and working on maintaining about 110lbs. It's hard for us small gals! Everything we eat or treat ourselves to ends up on our hips! Lol. I envy my fiancee- he can eat whatever he desires and not let it show. Argh!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and started at over 150lb (don't know how much over as for 3 months after my son was born I refused to get on the scales!)

Got to 128lbs last year but I'm back to 137lbs now so back on MFP and going to head for my goal of 119lb. Although if, sorry I mean WHEN I get to 125lbs I will be over the moon as I haven't weighed let than 9st for over 8 years.
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm 5'3. started at about 148ish, now I'm at 142. My goal is somewhere between 110 - 120, just depending on how I look and feel! I am doing the 30DS right now, but I usually do it every other day because I get way too bored doing it everyday haha. In addition I do about 45 minutes of cardio at the gym most days (I do interval training).
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    I forgot to post my "stats" lol

I am 5'2, started out at 185 (yikes!) Now I'm at 166.2 as of today. Last summer I was 160. Aiming for 120-130
  • alexfaty
    alexfaty Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes very similar, I am 5'3" now 154lbs and want to get to 128lbs well 9stone, which is the weight I never went over before get married to a man who loves to cook and having a baby. I am in the 3rd week and this week it is going ok but last week I didn't loose anything despite exercising like mad and not eating much! My love is running so that is helping a bit but I also love food so my key is to stop going for a running and coming home to cake! Add me as a friend if you would like to we can keep each other going a bit..
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    exactly like you.... started at 157 lbs now at 149lbs... scale has not moved in 2 weeks.so difficult :( ugh
  • KKJ24
    KKJ24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same boat! 5'2 and 147lbs! Want to get somewhere in the 120's1 Good luck! Feel free to friend me!
  • cindyrey
    cindyrey Posts: 53
    Options
    i'm 5 foot even started at 172, 16 months ago. lost 22 pounds but gained 12 back. i was taking alli, which i think was helping. it's been a two months since I started back at this weight loss thing and I've only lost 3 pounds. i was doing the bike for an hour almost everyday then. today i'm doing 30 day shred every other day. So is it the alli or the difference in the excise? my eating is just like before 1200- 1300 calories a day, trying to stay closer to 1200 calories.
  • INSANITYxSAMMY
    Options
    I am 5'3'' and starting at 150 trying to get to 115
  • NubyGloom
    NubyGloom Posts: 49
    Options
    Lol oh yeah .. I defently believe I fall under this, a little different of chorse, Iam 5'3, 170, looking to get to 125 as well! and yup, I am up for any tips... I am a little confused check out bodyrock.tv I do that training but extra to train for fighting with my brother, when I train I lose alot of inches but the weight just seems to stay, D: I would be ok with that if it wasnt obese. lol, most people when they look at me they think iam 150lbs... haha.. so yeah any tips would be great! And thanks for posting this!