Half way to my goal (photos)

Options
2»

Replies

• ayj73
    ayj73 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You look great. My story is very similar and you inspire me to keep pushing myself. I started out at 216! My current weight is 169. My goal weight 145. I would like to be friends, I want to see you reach your goal!
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I really didn't realize I had changed that much till I saw the photos side by side. I guess we get an idea of how we look in our head and it's hard to change it till you see a photo. I found that out with the photo that started this whole journey.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are so inspiring and motivating to me and many of us out here. You look FABULOUS!!! Congrats on your weight loss thus far and I can't wait to see your Goal Weight pictures.

BTW - Yesterday was my "i'm quitting day!!!" :grumble: because although I have lost weight, I feel like I'm shrinking in the exact same shape. But after reading your story I'll stick around and keep at it. :bigsmile:
  • TexasGirl92
    Options
    BTW - Yesterday was my "i'm quitting day!!!" :grumble: because although I have lost weight, I feel like I'm shrinking in the exact same shape. But after reading your story I'll stick around and keep at it. :bigsmile:

Glad your choosing to stick with it. We all have those days and want to just thrown in the towel but don't. If you hit a plateau just change something up what you eat (sometimes eating more helped break mine), new exercise routine (I've dropped 4.5 pounds since I started running) or just treat yourself to something non food related.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    What a sexy, curvy shape you have. You look fantastic. Best of luck on your race this weekend!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Glad your choosing to stick with it. We all have those days and want to just thrown in the towel but don't. If you hit a plateau just change something up what you eat (sometimes eating more helped break mine), new exercise routine (I've dropped 4.5 pounds since I started running) or just treat yourself to something non food related.

Thank you girl. I will keep all of this in mind. I really need to keep going and like I said...thanks for the motivation/inspiration. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow your progress and the pics are so inspiring, thank you for sharing and congratulations!!!!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congrats and excellent job girl!!:happy:
  • lindseyportugal
    lindseyportugal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Keep at it!
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep it up!!
  • angelheb
    angelheb Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!! so proud of you!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fabulous work! Congrats to you! You look Fantastic!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I started just last week at 225 & put my target at 170 (felt I needed something realistic) - but if I look as good as you, I'll be thrilled. I just have to add that your boobs look great too - LOL.
  • fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    Options
    what a difference! you look great! congrats!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    nice job well done congrats!!!!!:happy:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TexasGirl92
    Options
    You look fabulous. I started just last week at 225 & put my target at 170 (felt I needed something realistic) - but if I look as good as you, I'll be thrilled. I just have to add that your boobs look great too - LOL.

LOL :blushing: thanks one of my treats to my self was a nice Victoria Secret bra for the girls
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!