A Little Emo??

Options
"One day I had an asthmatic attack. These three asthmatics jumped me. I know, it's my fault... I should have heard them hiding."

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    "One day I had an asthmatic attack. These three asthmatics jumped me. I know, it's my fault... I should have heard them hiding."
  • shorerider
    Options
    This one got me--bout blew lemonade through my nose!

"I was walking across a bridge one day and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. "Well, there is so much to live for." "Like what?" "Well, are you religious?" He said yes. I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" "Christian." "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" "Protestant." "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" "Baptist." "Wow, me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" "Baptist Church of God." "Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" "Reformed Baptist Church of God." "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915." I said, "Die, heretic," and pushed him off."
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    LOL! :laugh:
  • shorerider
    Options
    Describes how I've felt today!

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps"
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

LOL!
  • shorerider
    Options
    “When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    “When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”

:happy: :laugh: hahaha.............sounds like something I might of done, when younger( hehe)