Newbie and REALLY like myfitnesspal!

mojomarie
mojomarie Posts: 43 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all~

I have been done sparkpeople online AND weightwatchers online and then my doctor suggested this because it also has an app for my 'smart' phone so I can write from anywhere.

Have quite a bit to get rid of but we all have to start somewhere. Any advice or encouragement will be greatly appreciated:)

Good luck to us all:)
Marie

Replies

• This website is amazing!! Ive lost five, I feel great and I have controll again!! theres no way to cheat because your only cheating yourself..it makes you eat healthy so you can eat more just less calories..you will lose weight if you follow your goals good luck to you and welcome!!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Welcome aboard! .. Great site, lots of people to help keep motivation going.. the app is great i use it everyday ive tried alot of apps and i find this one to be the best and most helpful. Love the breakdown of all calories, fat, sodium etc... so helpful... :wink:
  • This place is great! I've been here before and I lost about 10 pounds the first time (gained most of it back...), so I'm here again to stick with it, try again, and lose more! Everyone here is really helpful and supportive, so you're not alone. :) It's helped a lot of people around here, too, whether they're losing, maintaining, or gaining. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    Yes Welcome aboard. I have just recently started MFP as well (3 days ago) and have already found the motivation that I desperately needed. My husband has joined as well to help support me. I am constantly updating my meals and exercise so I can keep track of my calories. Couldn't believe this site was free. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.