dinner ideas?

Options
Ok well its 7:42pm here and I just gone done working out. I have 1349 calories left and I have absolutely NO desire to eat anything...
any suggestions???

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ok well its 7:42pm here and I just gone done working out. I have 1349 calories left and I have absolutely NO desire to eat anything...
    any suggestions???
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    With that many calories, you could have anything!!:laugh:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would have pasta.....it's really high in calories! I haven't had pasta in months....but all will be okay. It will still exist (in moderation, of course) after I get to my goal weight. I haven't tried the whole wheat kind but it would have more fiber than the white flour kind....or just go to McDonalds and have a BigMac.....I'd do the latter if I could afford it..:sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    pizza mmmmmm you have enough calories for sure. Just make it a veggie pizza on a thin crust. YUM. side salad too. :flowerforyou:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    a nice steak with some sauteed musrooms, some rice and some steamed cauliflower. this is one of my fave meals. but its also about 1200 calories lol.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'll bet Michael Phelps could throw some great dinner ideas your way with that many calories available!:laugh:

My vote is for PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLIES!!!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hmm starting from the top....
    -Wheat Pasta pretty good stuff...I like the cork screw looking things (don'tknow the proper name for them) with shredded cheese and parsley all mixed together...(it's an arabic dish...its our version of mac & cheese I'm sure lol)

-Big Mac yum but too lazy to leave the house again

-Pizza again another yum idea but again too lazy to leave the house lol

-Steak rice and mushroomms... nix the mushrooms and we might possibly have a winner :happy:

-PB&J oh hells yeah lol except I have refused to buy bread because of the carbs in it hahahaha

I'm such a mess

But it's green beans, grilled chicken and a salad for this nutty girl tonight...

Thanks for all the ideas peeps!! It motivated me to go eat something- yay! (oh yeah if you didnt see my previous posts I'm the person that falls short of her calorie goal every day by 800 calories lol)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    after only having a lite and fit small yogurt, 2 slice of cheese and a soup at hand, you can imagine, I had a lot to make up for, but I still kept it healthy.

BLT romane lettuce salad and progresso lentil bean soup.

Yum Yum