Honest criticism

Options
It's taken a lot of courage to post these, so please dont laugh...
I'm 5', weiging 115 lbs. Everyone is telling me that I dont need to loose any more weight, but I think I still do, maybe 10lbs. Would you mind giving me your honest opinion? Thanks in advance
plaza.jpg
plazafront.jpg

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great!
    But that lady behind you needs a bra! LOL!
  • w_sanford
    w_sanford Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your stomach! you look great!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    No I don't think you need to lose more weight. I would just be working out to continue toning thats it. Great job BTW.
  • abbyholm
    abbyholm Posts: 12
    Options
    If you're the one in the front then you look great and fit and shouldn't need to lose anymore weight!

If you're the one in the back in the second picture then no. And please wear a bra, especially if you plan on swimming in a white shirt.
  • Meg28
    Meg28 Posts: 59
    Options
    You look great! My honest recommendation is not to worry as much about lbs, but instead about how you feel. Do you want to be fitter or gain more muscle or cardio strength or are you at your goal there too? If say you are training for a race or event, I would focus now not on weight, but performance and fitness level. hope that makes sense...
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I don't think you need to lose more. I agree with continuing to tone!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! and in my honest opinion you don't look like you need to loss any more weight! maybe just do some tonning, again not that you need that if you're not keen! well done!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" as well, so I know what you mean. 115 is right in the middle of the healthy weight for us.

I think you look great and since my goal is 115, my first reaction is to say no.

If you have a small bone structure, you could lose more weight and still be healthy, but you risk getting that gaunt, unhealthy look.

I would work on toning, rather than weight loss. I've promised myself that when I reach 115, I will eat maintenance calories. I won't worry about the scale so much and instead focus on body fat.

Again, you look great. Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    If you're the one in the front then you look great and fit and shouldn't need to lose anymore weight!

If you're the one in the back in the second picture then no. And please wear a bra, especially if you plan on swimming in a white shirt.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Nope, you look fabulous. Curves in the right places, lean elsewhere.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    IMHO, you look great, the only thing I would add is hit the weights or start doing toning exercises. If we are picking on perfect here I would say you could use a little more muscle tone.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. i dont think you need to lose any more weight.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Seriously????? Stop it. You are looking great and should enjoy that body while it still looks like that because time changes everything...EVERYTHNG...lol But yah 10 lbs less on you might be too much.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great!
    [/quote

HAHAH!
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    OMG, you look great!

lol im dying laughing! whew I know I just burned a few calories right there!!

Yes hun you look GREAT! Feel good about your progress!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options

HAHAHA My thoughts exactly.
  • Valerierosina
    Options
    You look fab as you are - well done!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others, you don't need to lose any more weight. I think you'd be a lot happier if you started lifting weights to achieve some muscle definition.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Are you willing to sacrifice muscle mass to loss those last 10lbs? If not then I wouldn’t worry about losing any more weight. If you want to make a change, I would focus on weight training and toning your body; the scale might not move but you will see a difference in how you look. Good Luck!
  • veggievixen
    veggievixen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Honestly, just tone. You have nice definition through your torso, and the proportions throughout are perfect.

But no amount of outside affirmation will change how you feel about yourself. It might be beneficial to add some positive visualization "exercises" :)