Confused

HaveWill
HaveWill Posts: 16
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
I am supposed to lose 1 lbs per week but actually I don't weigh myself weekly! Usually it's daily and this is so frustrating cause I dont c the difference :( Recognizing the 4 lbs lost was totally by coincidence and I actually how long did it take me to lose them. Can someone tell me exactly how much am I supposed to weigh myself and take my measurments?

Replies

• jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    I heard weigh in once a week..with a morning weight. Measurements every 2-3 weeks. Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • I think you really need to just weight yourself once a week and if you are going to take measurements, maybe only once a month. If you weight yourself every day you are going to get frustrated because you are not seeing progress. If you make it once a week you should see more progress.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Ugh, don't weigh yourself daily. I did for 2 weeks and it just let to lots of frustrations! I weigh in weekly and if I feel like it I measure my hip circumference. Weekly is enough time for me to reflect on what has worked and what hasn't worked, daily just makes me go crazy.
This discussion has been closed.