TurboFire Day 60 pics

Options
I posted my 30 day pictures last month so I wanted to show you my 60 day pictures! I didn't feel much change between 1- 30 days but definately feel the difference starting at about 6 weeks on!!! My clothes were getting loser, I was getting stronger (had to move up to another resistance band), and the weight has been coming off. I'm so super addicted to TurboFire!!! I honestly can't believe the difference and I still have 30 days to go!!!! I'm the type of person that gets bored easily with workouts and this one is one that I look forward to ever single day. This stuff WORKS!!

d1-d30side-1.jpg
d1-d30back-2.jpg
d1-d30front-1.jpg

Feel free to add me as a friend! And if you have any questions feel free to ask!!! :)

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    oooo look a that trim and slim back of yours! Looking good girl! Keep it up!
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girl!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great improvment!!
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great!!
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kelsey!!! You ROCK!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm going to google turbofire right now! :bigsmile:
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    Nice Work!!:bigsmile:
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    well thats your reward for all that hard work right there - your stomach looks fab-tastic!

well done!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! Keep it up!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job and look great!!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    wow!! Great job. Can definitely see the difference. Way to work girlie!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! How much weight have you lost since starting the program? Just curious... you look amazing!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
    Awesome job! How much weight have you lost since starting the program? Just curious... you look amazing!
    I've lost about 15 pounds so far! I have to make sure it doesn't drop too fast since I'm exclusively nursing.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! Way to go girl! Fire it up!!! :D
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks so much! Seeing these results make me fired up! I am just so glad that I found TurboFire!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Looking good! :o)
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Looking AMAZING!! I was just checking out Turbo Fire today - need to convince myself that spending the $$$ would be worth it!!! Still cheaper than a 6 month gym membership - I'll convince myself yet!! I've been doing Turbo Jam and LOVING it!! But would like a "similar" yet "different" work out to mix things up!!! Can't wait to see more of your result pics as you progress!!! Awesome job girl!!
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    You are rockin' it girl!!
  • sar586
    sar586 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Did you follow the program the way it is listed in the book? Have you used to eating plan or Inferno at all?

You look awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!