Body Bugg

Options
katt742
katt742 Posts: 196 Member
Anyone ever heard of it? Tried it? A friend of mine swears by it...but I want all of my MFP's opinions!

Replies

• willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have the bodybugg. I love it. It lets me know how many cals i'm burning through out the day and how many steps i've made for the day. It is expensive but, well worth it.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I have one, I used it for a year, I have a good Idea now of how many calories I burn on a day to day. It started breaking down my skin a bit because you have to wear it on the same arm in basically the same spot and I wore mine all the time. 6 bucks a month subscription after you buy the bug. I liked it but you don't need it forever but definitely is worth having to get an exact idea of what your body burns during rest and exercise plus shows how much you sleep at night.
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options
    I have a bodymedia FIT (which is basically the exact same thing). Love it, cant imagine I'd have lost this much weight without it.

Now the bad: it has it's own calorie counting database, which is not as good as Myfitnesspal's database and it does not sync with MFP....but it has much better reporting so I have made the move to bodymedia's software. Have to manually enter a whole lot more with that software than I did with MFP's, but now that I've gotten most of my frequent foods entered it's not so bad. Just a longer 'learning curve' for the software.