One Year MFP Anniversary

Options
2»

Replies

• jdtrainer
    Options
    From one oldie to another, you look great! Congratulations on the lifestyle changes. WAY TO GO!!

JD
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! First of all, I am definitely not an expert or pro in any way ( but thanks for your nice words :-)
    I dont really know what kind of core exercises I have been doing. I run 5 -6 miles twice a week and cycle 15 - 20 miles twice per week. I also have been working out with a trainer for the last 6 months and she has helped me acheive amazing results. The down side is that I tend to just zone out at the sessions ( because its really hard and thats the only way I will survive) and not really pay attention t o what I have been doing. I mean I work really hard, but I let her do all the brain work. I have been paying more attention lately as I am about to go it alone after next week, She really mixes it up. I probably have done over 100 different exercises and thats excluding any of the machines. As for the "mummy tummy: I never really had one. As I posted before, I have been very lucky genetically speaking - I had a 9 1/2 pound baby when I was 38 and lost all of the weight within 3 weeks. That was not anything to do with me - it just came off. My mom was the same way. I also never got any stretch marks or cellulite. Still dont really have any. Again, not bragging - I had nothing to do with that - just born that way. now if only I had been one of those people who can eat all day and never gain an ounce.........................!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!