just joined!

Options
lahay99
lahay99 Posts: 17 Member
Hi,
Ive just joined this site, thought id say hi!
Ive lost almost a stone since xmas, am around 12st 2lb and ideally need to get down to around 10st 7lb!
Im finding it really hard to loose a steady pound a week and hang around each pound for a while before dropping one!
Im trying to keep to the gym around 4 times a week where poss!

Just a few questions!

im on around 1,500 cals for a pound a week loss, if i then go to the gym and burn say 500 cals, does that mean my daily allowance is 2,000? the eating your cals burned thing??

The 8 glasses of water a day, does it count with squash? robinsons/ribena etc? or does that go in the food section cos of the calories?

Lastly! How do you work out calories if you make a home made meal?? do you weigh everything out or work out roughly and add as quick cals??

Thanks!! any advice welcome! please feel free to add me as a friend aswell :o)

Replies

• _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi Lahay99,

Welcome to the goupe!:flowerforyou:

You are right, If your calorie in take is 1500, and you burn 500 calories, then you add it to your meal olan. My Fitness Pal does that for you. Once you log your exercise, your calorie intake for food will automaticly change in your food section.

As for water, water is the only thing counted. You can find the little glass for marking your amount by scrolling down under the food section. Anything else is calculateed as food calories.

Also, If you make homemade meals not listed here, you can get the right calories for it by going to the tools Tab and then scrooling down to Nutriconaly Fact Calorie Counter. You just input the questions asked and it will figure eerything for you.

Have fun.
    Virginia