1st weigh in

Options
Vilma
Vilma Posts: 23 Member
I just had my first week weigh in and I am down 3 lbs!!! I am very happy, now I gotta get with the exercise :happy:

Replies

• Vilma
    Options
    I just had my first week weigh in and I am down 3 lbs!!! I am very happy, now I gotta get with the exercise :happy:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Awesome ... Keep it Up! :flowerforyou:
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! way to go :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on a great week!:flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!! Cute baby too.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It will keep going from there... My first week on here, I was down 2 lbs and now I am down 12 and have been on here just under two months!! Keep up the great work!
  • Vilma
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I am so pumped!! I had my little girl in January and I am still breastfeeding :ohwell: , I consulted the doc and I was told to work with lowering the amount of food but not too low since it would affect the milk supply AND exercise, which I will begin tomorrow morning. Thanks again for all the support, you all are wonderful :smile:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!! Way to go!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    wonderfulyeah.jpg
    Way to go!!!! So exciting!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    62a82059.gif
  • punka274
    Options
    Way to go Vilma! :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Its always really great to see that first drop in weight. ANd when you add in the exercise you will feel even better. I do after I exercise and I have only been doing it for a little over a month. WTG on your loss.

Connie
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    You go girl. Keep it up, great 1st week.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!