New and hopeful! New eating habits and P90X :)

Options
So I've been doing this for a month now. I lost about 7 lbs. It's definately motivating, and it keeps me focused! I canceled my gym membership, and bought the P90X, I've been doing it for a week now.. I feel stronger, and TIRED! :) I'm trying my very best to stay in my calorie range, and focusing on the exercise. Dont get me wrong there has been those days that I am at the cash register and want to reach for that snickers bar and devour it!! But I fight it, I can reward myself in other ways.. :)
The execise videos can be intense, I will not lie, but I am focusing on Quality not quantity... I really like it. When I finish a video, I feel accomplished and extremely motivated. I have two young kids, which means that there are always snacks near by, so I (for now, until I have better control of myself) chew gum and have gum in my mouth while I am at home... Keeps my mouth busy.. lol
My primary exercise routine is P90X during the week and running on the weekends...

Wish me luck... :) And I wish everyone else Good luck..:smile:

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    What are your new eating habits??
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    that's awesome that you are doing p90x! I absolutely love it because you can do it when it's convenient and, as you said, the videos are very intense. I always dreaded doing plyometrics, but never regretted it when the workout was over!! How do you like Tony so far? hahaha... Good luck!!
  • Everogers78
    Everogers78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well the new eating habits are new to myself... :noway: In other words, just being concious about what I am eating. It's so easy to give in at work, when everyone orders in! Weekends, at home... I've always done yo-yo dieting... Now I'm following a low-calorie...diet. Try my best to stick with it...