Another NSV.....

Options
So today I saw my relection in a window at work and I realized.....that I have the shoulders of a woman again and not those of a NFL linebacker. YES...!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess all of those push-ups and burpee's really do work...!! What was your most recent NSV?

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I HATE burpee's!!!!!! LOL!!!! (still do them though) and congrats on the new shoulders!!!! (let me guess Chalean???)
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    What does NSV stand for and what is a burpee?
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    ok so I do Chalene Johnson's turbo jam and am an absolute fan, but what is a burpee? lol
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    I HATE burpee's!!!!!! LOL!!!! (still do them though) and congrats on the new shoulders!!!! (let me guess Chalean???)

I've never done Chalean.....? (But now I'm intrigued....) I do Jillian and I also do a bootcamp through a local fitness trainer in my area.
  • Sandikh
    Options
    ok so I do Chalene Johnson's turbo jam and am an absolute fan, but what is a burpee? lol

Burpee...hmmm...how to explain...?? Just watch this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2cPYR0lRUE
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I do ChaLean Extream and they have a version of the burpee's in her burn intervals dvd

I've never done Chalean.....? (But now I'm intrigued....) I do Jillian and I also do a bootcamp through a local fitness trainer in my area.
  • Sandikh
    Options
    :flowerforyou: NSV = Non Scale Victory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!