Beverly's Pie

Options
GoGetterMom
GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
Been making this pie for years.... It is one of my family's favorites. I was introduced to this pie by "Beverly" so we refer to it as "Beverly's Pie"

1 - 8 oz container of your favorite yogurt - fruit flavor of your choice
1- small container frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
1 prepared 9" reduced fat graham crackers pie crust
1 banana
1 cup fresh berries of your choice

In large bowl, whisk yogurt with whipped topping. Be sue it is smooth. Transfer one third of mixture into prepared crust. Peel and slice banana. Place slices over the whipped topping. Transfer one third of mixture on top of the bananas then sprinkle with the fresh berries. Transfer the last third of the mixture on top of the berries. Cover and place in the freezer night or at least 2 hours.

Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Been making this pie for years.... It is one of my family's favorites. I was introduced to this pie by "Beverly" so we refer to it as "Beverly's Pie"

1 - 8 oz container of your favorite yogurt - fruit flavor of your choice
    1- small container frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
    1 prepared 9" reduced fat graham crackers pie crust
    1 banana
    1 cup fresh berries of your choice

In large bowl, whisk yogurt with whipped topping. Be sue it is smooth. Transfer one third of mixture into prepared crust. Peel and slice banana. Place slices over the whipped topping. Transfer one third of mixture on top of the bananas then sprinkle with the fresh berries. Transfer the last third of the mixture on top of the berries. Cover and place in the freezer night or at least 2 hours.