POSITIVE THOUGHTS

Options
Okay, so we all tend to bash ourselves the minute we slip and make a mistake so today I wanted to start a thread for everyone to post ONE (or as many as you want) Positive thing about yourself regardless if you gained a pound, ate over your calories, or didn't exercise. Let's banish negative thinking!! :happy:

My positive thought : I know in my heart that I am always stiving to do the best I can every day! :heart:

Replies

• TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Okay, so we all tend to bash ourselves the minute we slip and make a mistake so today I wanted to start a thread for everyone to post ONE (or as many as you want) Positive thing about yourself regardless if you gained a pound, ate over your calories, or didn't exercise. Let's banish negative thinking!! :happy:

My positive thought : I know in my heart that I am always stiving to do the best I can every day! :heart:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think this a great idea!!!:happy: My thought is that as long as i do the next right thing everything is gonna work out. and i try to remember--Never trade what you want for most for what you want at the moment! My manger at curves had that saying on the board and it helps me think before i just pick up something mindlessly and eat.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think this a great idea!!!:happy: My thought is that as long as i do the next right thing everything is gonna work out. and i try to remember--Never trade what you want for most for what you want at the moment! My manger at curves had that saying on the board and it helps me think before i just pick up something mindlessly and eat.

That is GREAT. Thanks - just what I needed :flowerforyou:
  • shivers
    Options
    Good Idea TNTPete... I was just having one of those mornings where I shouldn't have stood on the scales! It's silly, I mean, I went for a run this morning - 3.5miles in 28mins - I'm doing 8min miles and I am not someone who would ever have called themselves a runner! But instead of being proud of that achievement, I had to get on the scales and then of course was disappointed when it was slightly up on yesterday.

ANYWAY - One Positive Thing - (Apart from the recent running phenomenon!) - I'm making changes in my lifestyle, not just temporary diet fixes, I'm genuinely making a sincere effort to change the way I look at my way of exercise and eating, to find balance. :flowerforyou:
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    do your best and leave the rest to fitness pal
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Thanks for starting this....TNTPete :flowerforyou:

Positive Thoughts -
    - Only good and positive change will take affect in my life.
    - I will reach my goal weight of 123 and maintain it.
    - I release and let go of negative thoughts.
    - My body is burning fat in a good and healthy way.
    - I am reaching my desired weight goal, one day at a time.
  • punka274
    Options
    ok,I'll play....lets see,positive thoughts....

~I will not worry about the scale today and keep going~

I recently fell off the wagon...and go ran over:tongue: But im hitching a ride today......
  • Canelitas
    Options
    *stops wagon - to pickup hitchhiker* "Come on Border, There's still room for more" :flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    One positive thing...

Even though the scale hasn't moved in weeks now, I am still doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred every day... I'm on day 9! And it really is getting a little bit easier! :smile:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Positive thoughts - I love it!!
    Everyone is doing so great and it sounds like I wasn't the only one who needed a reminder of accomplishments.

I am so happy for everyone -- banish those nay saying negative thoughts and reflect on positive.

:love: Thanks for sharing everyone!!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    just for today i will exercise and eat healthy!! oh and drink lots of water :flowerforyou:
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me!!"--Stuart Smalley
    :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue: :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Positive thought for today:

I am not burning as many calories during my workouts because I AM IN BETTER HEALTH than previously! That is WONDERFUL news!