Start of my Second Day

I made it thru the first day... Went to gym and did 30 mintues of cardio and hour of circuit traning.

Got up this morning sore, but a good sore. Off for my morning walk.

Hope I can keep this up

Replies

• I made it thru the first day... Went to gym and did 30 mintues of cardio and hour of circuit traning.

Got up this morning sore, but a good sore. Off for my morning walk.

Hope I can keep this up
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Sure you can! Here's some incentive for you. I went from a size 18 to a 10 in around 5 months! YOU can lose all the weight that you want to too, if you just keep up the good work!!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Way to go! :flowerforyou: Glad to have you here.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    You can do it!!! Keep up the great work! HOORAY! :flowerforyou:
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Good job getting out there again even though you're sore!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good job. The sore will go away. Just think when you make it through today you be on day three, then day four. That's a great way to do it. Just one day at a time.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    hooray-1.gif
    You can do it! I know how hard it is to get started and how sore & tired your body can feel. I couldn't even run a half mile when I started, but now I can run 6 (no stopping). It is worth it - my calves are like rocks! We believe in you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!