Just joined...

Options
miz981
miz981 Posts: 3 Member
Hi all, Iam new here and wanted some tips on how to suceed. I want to lose at least 30 LBS for now.:wink:

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You made a terrific choice to get started on your weight loss journey by joining MFP!! Exercise, eat healthy, watch those calories, and allow yourself to cheat every once in a while. That is my weight loss plan. So fat it has been working! When i started MFP I wanted to ose 32 lbs. I am down 14 lbs as of today. Also I am down a total of 2.5" in upper arms, upper thighs, and butt!!!! Looking much more toned than I have been in quite a while.
    I go to Zumba classes, use my elliptical at home, and do dvds such as Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Beach Body Abs, any from The Firm, and I also use Wii (Zumba and abything with cardio or toning in it.)
    You ahve to view your weight loss as a journey as well as a life style change. You can't just focus on losing the weight you need to change old habits or else the weight and old habits will come back. Prepare to change your life!!!!!!
    Add me if you'd like!!
  • msalc2u
    msalc2u Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am Alexis and I just recently joined this site. I am currently in a weight magement program and they suggested this site as a good one to be apart of. Helpful advice and words of encourgement are welcome. I look foward to this jouney. Glad to be here.