Just joined at the urging of my doctor

enela
enela Posts: 9
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I am going to lose the 40 pounds I added over the last 2 years! This site is great and I intend to keep the daily diary and stay on track. Looking forward to seeing other posts and results!

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Good luck and welcome to the family!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Good luck.

I am very motivational, u can add me if you like. :smile:
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Awesome! Thumbs up to you!
  • Good for you! I have also gained 40 lbs in 3 years and 80lbs in 9 years. You are going to love this website.:smile:
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Your doc knows what he's talking about. This is a very supportive, motivational & inspiring place to be. Welcome!:smile:
  • Welcome Enela!

I hope you find this site as inspirational and supportive as I have, feel free to add me as a friend (I'm the one on the far left in the photo!)
  • Good luck with your journey. I just discovered this site myself but I am very excited and you should be to. The people here seem very supportive.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Welcome!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Its so good to hear the medical profession is aware of MFP. My doctor asked me to show him how to do something on his NEW Iphone and I noticed he had MFP as an ap. I asked him about it and he told me he uses it to control his weight and recommends it to his patients I was impressed. I had been using it for quite sometime but he had me beat by a couple of years!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Good Luck....this site definitely works and is very motivating.
This discussion has been closed.