Hi! I'm ready for a new me

bsriblet
bsriblet Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Ok, today is a new day and it's time for a new me. I had my second daughter on May 30 and I'm now ready to focus a bit on me and get back into shape. I'm very excited for The Biggest Loser to start tonight...I always find it so motivating! And I'm going back to WW starting tomorrow...I'm a lifetime member and I've been missing the structure that the program provides for me. I look forward to using this site to bring it all together for the big picture.

Replies

• Ok, today is a new day and it's time for a new me. I had my second daughter on May 30 and I'm now ready to focus a bit on me and get back into shape. I'm very excited for The Biggest Loser to start tonight...I always find it so motivating! And I'm going back to WW starting tomorrow...I'm a lifetime member and I've been missing the structure that the program provides for me. I look forward to using this site to bring it all together for the big picture.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Good Luck on your loss. This site is awesome. And the people are great also.

Connie
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Welcome and good luck, love it here!!!!
  • you had that come to Jesus meeting with yourself huh, oh yeah now it's time to get to work.

Tell yourself you're going to get it right and not let anything/anyone stand in your way.

Take care and keep us posted of your progress
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: Keep us posted on your success!
This discussion has been closed.