20lb loss with pics!

Options
xAdrianax
xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
Its been 6 weeks of calorie counting and working out 4 times a week and the results are...a 20 pound loss:happy: ! So happy so I wanted to share these pics......

6749310_7205_thumb.jpg

BEFORE (196)

6749310_3130_thumb.jpg

10 Pound loss (186)

6749310_3440_thumb.jpg

20 Pound Loss (176) Today!!!

Replies

• xAdrianax
    Options
    OH GOD, sorry guys the pics are so small and its taken me so long to try and do this!! frustratinggg!!!
    Friends already, look at my pics on my profile, they are these but larger.
    Any one else who wants to see them larger too, add me :)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    You can see that 20lbs is gone!! Great Job!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes - big difference in the arms. Keep up the good work!
  • panda0920
    panda0920 Posts: 29
    Options
    Looking hot, mama!

I'm excited for your success, it really inspires me to keep at it since my goal is 15-30lbs by summer's end with 10 workouts for five days a week (10-minute yoga; 1 hour cardio/strength). Thanks for posting, I can't wait to see more progress!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! 20 pounds in 6 weeks is amazing especially at your size!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow- Amazing results!!! What else did you do besides workout 4days a week? How long were your workouts? Any specific exercises? You look fab!! I am shooting for -20 in 6 weeks- Your Advice IS NEEDED :flowerforyou:
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations! You can definitely tell how much you've lost! This is my first day really following this and reading this is definitely inspirational!
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can really see the difference. Great job.
  • xAdrianax
    Options
    Wow- Amazing results!!! What else did you do besides workout 4days a week? How long were your workouts? Any specific exercises? You look fab!! I am shooting for -20 in 6 weeks- Your Advice IS NEEDED :flowerforyou:

Hiya, well look ill be completely honest in what i have done and how i have felt:

I got put on 1200 calories a day, this was when i first signed up and i put in i would work out 45 mins, four times a week.

One thing i will honestly say i never did is eat back my exercise calories. I cant say if this is what you are supposed to do or not but i started with the decsicion not to and the weight dropped off.

I zumba twice a week, ( 1 is a double session) and gym it 2 more days in the week.

anything else ya wanna know message me :)

p.s you can do it!!!

Erm more to add:

I ate what i wanted just stuck within calories, i am eating a lot healthier though as i have learnt to use the calories wisely with good filling food which normally turns out to be some fruit or veg!

Also with zumba we use toning sticks and thats the only kinda weight exercise i do. When i go to the gym twice in the week i just do 45 mins of cardio, cross trainer/running/rowing. xx
  • Sprinkie09
    Sprinkie09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Great, well done mate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!