BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/16

Options
Good Morning my fellow blue peeps. How are ya'll this morning. I just finished my TurboJam this morning. I didnt exercise yesterday so I knew I had to this morning. I have to go to Asheville today so I will be gone for a couple of hours. I will have to tivo Biggest Loser tonight. I have a Popcorn meeting. (Cub Scouts sell popcorn)

DONT FORGET TO WEIGH IN AND POST MEASUREMENTS. I really hate the measurements part.

Have a good day all and I will be back on later.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning my fellow blue peeps. How are ya'll this morning. I just finished my TurboJam this morning. I didnt exercise yesterday so I knew I had to this morning. I have to go to Asheville today so I will be gone for a couple of hours. I will have to tivo Biggest Loser tonight. I have a Popcorn meeting. (Cub Scouts sell popcorn)

DONT FORGET TO WEIGH IN AND POST MEASUREMENTS. I really hate the measurements part.

Have a good day all and I will be back on later.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    Good Morning everybody!

Whoo,hoo biggest loser tonigt! Thisis the first time ive seen it:noway:

ok,im waiting for my DH to wake up so he can measure me!

Todays workout is a dogwalk,run on the Treadmill, upperbody weight lifting...gonna shoot for the heavies yet! A total of 576 calories...ya me:wink::happy:
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    I got up early and did the 30 day Shred level 1. But I forgot to weigh in. So I will report on that tomorrow. I have felt a little "off" today. I think I might be coming down with a cold or flu.
    Good luck to everyone!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

I am so excited for the first show tonight!

I have 3 weigh in's this morning already!

Lets be the first to post our #s this week!

Go Blue!

Amy
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Morning all. I forgot to weigh when I first woke up :grumble: so I'm going to have to send it tomorrow morning. I'll try to get up a bit earlier to get it in. Being on the west coast you guys are usually eating lunch by the time I drag my butt out of bed!! Best of luck everyone with the weights and measurements!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Hey guys,

I had pizza last night...only one piece and it was in my calories....so I'm weighing tomorrow morning just to make sure I have the most accurate number. Way to go on getting the numbers in early!! :)

LETS BE BIG LOOOOOOOSERSS!!!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello all you blues !

i went to my jazz fitness class and that was just as much fun as last week :happy:
    tonight is just gym with elliptical/step machine/swimming (i like to do a little bit of everything)

hope yous are all happy with you weight ins !!

may
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Late check in today--sorry about that!

Yesterday I did a very bad job at work. I stuffed my face with chocolate and candy all day long. I think because of that, I was tired and crashed when I got home. I then ate so many things last night (crackers, salads, salsas, cheese, pretzels, ugh) I weighed in this morning, and I was not happy. I am going to give my body today and the work out to "lighten up" a bit.

I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning and use that number!

Kickboxing tonight after work followed by studying and a healthy dinner = better number tomorrow.

Have a great night.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I was great yesterday all over and great today so far food wise. I am debating right now about what to do. If I go do Zumba or Spin class at the Y, I will miss the season premier of biggest loser... I could go do the fitness yoga and make back in time - also my back spasmed super bad at work, and then again on the bus ride home so maybe the yoga would be better than Group Cycle... :noway:

So the reason my back spasmed is - KICK BOXING KICKED THE EVER-LOVING &%!# OUT OF ME!!!

Haha, wow! That was like 3 times harder than I could have imagined... it wasn't 8 kicks on one leg it was like 40!! You'd get down to 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 NOW DOUBLE IT UP!...40 later... NOW PULSE ON THAT LEG!!! You'd be on the same leg or arm doing the same motion for like 5 minutes - fast and hard! Thought my hip flexors would fall off the sides of my body! The gloves are heavy!! And in turbo jam, in between sets you did a little "jump roping" kind of hopping or side stepping... at the Y she was having us do full jumping jacks in between sets. I didn't stop bouncing or squatting or running except to get a drink the ENTIRE hour!

WOW :noway: :noway:

Totally going back though - I needed a good butt whooping and got one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Okay - "Fitness Yoga" was a total joke - I mean it was yoga but it was the slowest yoga class I have ever taken in my life. It was just stretching. To me the title "Fitness Yoga" implies working harder than stretching. Oh well. I watched biggest loser and loved it - and now I'm taking the dog for a looong walk.