MFP Runners--September 16

Options
Where are all of the early birds?

I ran 5K with 20 minutes of walking for a warm up and cool down.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Replies

• FitMomof3
    Options
    Where are all of the early birds?

I ran 5K with 20 minutes of walking for a warm up and cool down.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow runners. Our group did 3.5 miles this morning. Tested out the new shoes and my shin wasn't screaming by the end so I guess I have to do the 1/2 marathon on Sunday. :noway:

Great job on the 5k fitmom. To everyone else, enjoy your run.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    G'morning! It was a 5 mile run for me w/ my buddies. Chilly 50* and a bit foggy out there!

I ended up doing more than I expected last night! Worked out w/ my dh (Chest, Shoulders, & Tri's) and then my buddy called and wanted to go for a bike ride so we did about 12 miles!

Have a good day!

Jess
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I get to sleep in until 6am on Tuesdays (very sad isn't it). :laugh: Anyhow, today is a spinning class and an ab class for me.

Have a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
  • jdtrainer
    Options
    Busy day=forced day of rest.

Hope everyone else has great workouts!
    JD
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Track Tuesday mile warm-up, 3 x 1600 m repeats, plus 2 x 400 just for grins, mile cool down. Great way to start the day!
    Have a good one.
    Tom
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Went to spinning today. Taking it easy this week. I have a race on Saturday.
    Oh, I am teaching my first spinning class tomorrow night, wish me luck!:wink:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Went to spinning today. Taking it easy this week. I have a race on Saturday.
    Oh, I am teaching my first spinning class tomorrow night, wish me luck!:wink:

Sounds like a blast! Have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    hey there!! 5 miles in today... nice and hot still around 107 today so still on treadmill!! Ugghhh...

Happy trails folks!!
    Areay -- have fun teaching spin class!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Hello:flowerforyou:

I ran 3.5 miles bright and early this morning.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    I ran 40 minutes this morning doing two minute intervals. This seems to be helping me build up without injury!

Areay - Wow I just looked at your profile and congratulations on all of your accomplishments! You are an inspiration!

Have a great day,
    Bunny
  • areay
    Options
    I wish that it was still hot here!!!!:sad:
  • areay
    Options
    Thanks so much! I enjoy working out. Great job with your run!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I wish that it was still hot here!!!!:sad:

Yeah.. that's what they all say!! haha. I will be glad to get OUT of it.. if I could, I would bottle it up and send it your way!! :laugh:

Take it easy!
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wish it were hot here still too. /we didn't have such a great summer. That being said, I did 5km this morning when it warmed up (50*), only because I didn't want to wear long sleeves!!

Areay: Good luck teaching your first spinning class. Piece of cake!

Have a great day all

Carol
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    no run for me today. I increased my weights in body pump last night and I am sore as heck today :cry:

I will get a walk in with energy boy later, there's no escaping that :wink:
  • samccarthy
    Options
    I did a Tues run today because we had a sub in yoga that I don't like! Yesterday, I ran 35 min, trying to keep up at 6.4 for as much as possible. Then I lifted weights. Today, I ran for 45 min at 6.2, then walked until I hit 5 miles (all on the treadmill). It seems to be getting easier!! My legs are not happy with me now, though. And, my training partner just got pregnant (yea for her!) but she won't be pushing me as much for the next few months!

Sheryl
  • granola_girl
    Options
    I got 3 miles in this morning, I am going to try for another 3 at lunch, and a nice bike ride with my DH before we lift for 30 minutes this evening! I also coach Girls on the Run today ( a positive body image program for girls) , 3rd to 5th graders, they always keep me moving for an hour!
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I got a 30 min. run in today. I'm not sure how far it was because it wasn't my regular route. D***, it felt good! It was one of those runs where I wished I didn't have to stop. I'm recovering from foot surgery back in March, and my body is finally starting to feel strong again. Knock on wood!
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,361 Member
    Options
    No run for me today. I did a Turbo Jam Cardio Party video and 30 minutes of strength training.

Have a great evening!