How is it even possible?

Options
My limit is supposed to be 26g of sugar. It's 11am and I'm already at 25g. Does anyone have any advice? I don't even consider myself to have a sweet tooth. I dont know what to do!!! AGGGH!!

All I had to eat or drink rather was a weight loss shake, granola bar, and a coffee with no sugar.

Replies

• verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My limit is supposed to be 26g of sugar. It's 11am and I'm already at 25g. Does anyone have any advice? I don't even consider myself to have a sweet tooth. I dont know what to do!!! AGGGH!!

All I had to eat or drink rather was a weight loss shake, granola bar, and a coffee with no sugar.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    what did u eat for breakfast??alot of foods have the hidden stuff in it...
    me i went over on my preotein yesterday i dont know if thats gonna make a difference or not either.. turkey put that over on my foods!!!!!good luck!!!!
  • kristenesherwood
    Options
    Whenever possible drink water, because juice and other drinks have a lot of sugar but we rarely remember that, so that's an easy way to lower sugars. Also, go for vegetables instead of fruit.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried tracking sugar yet, but tracking salt was a real eye opener. You just have to look for the things you eat that have it, in this case sugar, then stop eating them. Read the labels.

I never had a weightloss shake. It would likely use a sweetener besides sugar I would assume (unless it's called "ironicshake" :laugh: ). The granola bar probably had a lot. I happened to have 2 kinds on hand and each one contained 10g sugar per bar. That's half your intake.

Like Kristen says, eliminate non-water drinks. Non-sugar coffee is fine as far as I'm concerned, though. :smile:

One other thing is to double check the nutrients against what is on the site. There are some generic entries here that may be different than the brand you are eating. (Not knocking the generic entries; they are a life saver for me when I have to guesstimate products and contents.)