HG's Crazy-Good Cold Sesame Noodles

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
3665crazy-goodcoldsesamenoodleshg.jpg

Cold sesame noodles with HALF the fat and a FRACTION of the calories compared to the average order? Give us forks ASAP -- and let the noodle-swirling begin!

Ingredients:
1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki, Spaghetti Shape
1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. reduced-fat peanut butter, room temperature
2 tbsp. light soymilk
2 tbsp. chopped scallions
1/2 tbsp. light or low-sodium soy sauce
1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
1/8 tsp. minced garlic
1 no-calorie sweetener packet (like Splenda)
Optional: salt

Directions:
Rinse and drain noodles well. Pat VERY dry with paper towels. Place noodles in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid from noodles, and pat them again until thoroughly dry (the more dry the better!). Cut noodles into spaghetti-length pieces. Set aside. In a separate small dish, combine peanut butter, soymilk, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic and sweetener. Mix well. Feel free to season this sauce to taste with salt. Pour sauce over noodles. Mix thoroughly. Top with chopped scallions and mix again. Allow to chill in the fridge. Then enjoy! MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 bowl (entire recipe)
Calories: 198
Fat: 10g
Sodium: 494mg
Carbs: 19g
Fiber: 6g
Sugars: 4g
Protein: 9g

POINTS® value 4*

HG Alternative! If you use Better'n Peanut Butter instead of reduced-fat PB, your Crazy-Good Cold Sesame Noodles will clock in with 137 calories, 3.5g fat, 18g carbs, 4.5g fiber, and 6g protein (POINTS® value 2*). Woohoo!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    3665crazy-goodcoldsesamenoodleshg.jpg

Cold sesame noodles with HALF the fat and a FRACTION of the calories compared to the average order? Give us forks ASAP -- and let the noodle-swirling begin!

Ingredients:
    1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki, Spaghetti Shape
    1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. reduced-fat peanut butter, room temperature
    2 tbsp. light soymilk
    2 tbsp. chopped scallions
    1/2 tbsp. light or low-sodium soy sauce
    1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
    1/8 tsp. minced garlic
    1 no-calorie sweetener packet (like Splenda)
    Optional: salt

Directions:
    Rinse and drain noodles well. Pat VERY dry with paper towels. Place noodles in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid from noodles, and pat them again until thoroughly dry (the more dry the better!). Cut noodles into spaghetti-length pieces. Set aside. In a separate small dish, combine peanut butter, soymilk, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic and sweetener. Mix well. Feel free to season this sauce to taste with salt. Pour sauce over noodles. Mix thoroughly. Top with chopped scallions and mix again. Allow to chill in the fridge. Then enjoy! MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 bowl (entire recipe)
    Calories: 198
    Fat: 10g
    Sodium: 494mg
    Carbs: 19g
    Fiber: 6g
    Sugars: 4g
    Protein: 9g

POINTS® value 4*

HG Alternative! If you use Better'n Peanut Butter instead of reduced-fat PB, your Crazy-Good Cold Sesame Noodles will clock in with 137 calories, 3.5g fat, 18g carbs, 4.5g fiber, and 6g protein (POINTS® value 2*). Woohoo!
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    I LOVE these!! Yum, yum!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I got the email this morning and they look SO good!! I finally found some and tried the House Foods noodles and they are really good!! :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Gotta :heart: HG's emails!

hungry-girl.com