Here is my reward what's yours?

Options

Replies

• tmsalonek
    tmsalonek Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to work on mini-goals. I don't have any small goals to keep me on the right track. Is fear or embarassment strong enough motivators?

My big reward is Paris. My husband and I agreed that when I reach my ideal weight we'll take our trip to Paris. At this rate it is still years away so on the bright side...we have time to save.
  • nmhawkins
    nmhawkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I lost, 25 pounds I got a bunch of new clothes for work. When I lost 50 pounds my husband bought me a droid tablet. And when I hit 75 pounds gone I bought myself a new specialized bike. I really want to hit 100 by the end of July. I think I am going to get a small tattoo to remember my weight loss journey and definitely LOTS of new clothes. When I get to a size 14....I want a pair of silver jeans! :) Can you tell I love to shop!!!!!!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You can see my mini goals posted in my signature - I've wanted contacts for a while and it is the "halfway point" in my weight loss goals as an extra incentive.
    I have been wearing a replacement gold wedding band instead of my wedding set for years now because my finger had grown too large and I refused to get my ring re-sized. Wearing my original wedding set again will be FANTASTIC.
    Oh yeah . . . and LOTS of new clothes.
  • corbansmom
    corbansmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Love this one! There's no feeling quite like looking and feeling great in a dress! :smile:
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When I get to a uk size 10 my hubby said he will buy me a designer dress :happy:
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    my final goal is a disney cruise..it's very motivational..just got a new pair of shoes today and that was the latest...having goals really helps me push myself :)
  • allybtucker
    Options
    Is it horrible I want to go to my favorite restaurant and pig out when I reach my goal? Kinda like a giant cheat meal, then back to a healthy diet and lifestyle. I truly hope I'll have no desire to do that when the time comes, but what are the odds of that? :-) I feel like a hypocrite...
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    New clothes
  • trixiefly
    trixiefly Posts: 7
    Options
    my goal reward is going to simply be the feeling I get when I can go into a normal clothing store and be able to fit into the clothes that look nice not the hideous plus size clothes that they have in an itty bitty section. Or better yet go into any clothing store and be able to find clothes that actually fit me instead of finding out they don't have anything bigger than a size 10 or 12.
  • trixiefly
    trixiefly Posts: 7
    Options
    my goal reward is going to simply be the feeling I get when I can go into a normal clothing store and be able to fit into the clothes that look nice not the hideous plus size clothes that they have in an itty bitty section. Or better yet go into any clothing store and be able to find clothes that actually fit me instead of finding out they don't have anything bigger than a size 10 or 12.
  • brittlynn3888
    brittlynn3888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A super cute, super short haircut!
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am going to finally fit into a very tight size 8 (UK) baby pink dress. I bought it when I was a 10 but was too shy to wear it due to the belly flab. It has sat in my wardrobe for the past 7 years as I got steadily larger not smaller. I can't wait to put it on and not see the belly bulge.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I made a semi-joking deal with my boyfriend that I get to add .01 carat to my engagement ring for every pound that I lose. To be capped at 1 carat if I lose 100 pounds...because anything bigger would just be gaudy...lol.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    When I get to my goal I get tickets to see U2, so hopefully they will be touring then...lol My dear hubby agreed to not just regular tickets, the VIP tickets... Bono up close, life will be good!

Also as a mini goal, if I hit 30 lbs lost when David Cook tours again I get to see him :bigsmile:
  • CallieCrocker
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm treating myself to a pair of designer jeans :). I've never had any because I hated the thought of spending so much money on jeans that I hoped would be too big in a month or so. I hope to be at my goal weight by my 25th birthday, so that'll be a nice present to myself :).
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love that! Edited to say - in response to the tattoo ideas!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    My wife said when i lose 80 lbs, then i can trade in my 2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic for a brand new HD Ultra Classic Lmited.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My goal reward once I reach 200 lbs is I am thinking about getting a tattoo. Still debating on it though...and well I am going shopping for new clothes when I go to Chicago in July with my best friend.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Talk about nerdy, I get to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I hit my goal! I can't wait!!

I would love to do that as a reward, unfortunately we cannot afford that!! Maybe in the distant future!!

Mine final reward is clothing! Already saving up for it! :)
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    When I get to 199 I am going to go horseback riding. Right now it is just WRONG to put the poor animal through that! LOL

When I get to my goal of 139.... I'm thinking I want a tattoo. This is touchy because my hubby doesn't like ink! I saw someone posted getting the words, "Never Again". I really like that one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!