Do we like Jackie Warner and if so, why?

Options
-Saw her "Thinspiration" ONE time and just wanted to get a little more info about her. I love that as far as I can tell, she hasn't overmarketed herself. Hate to say it, but I'm just not a Jillian fan. JW fans (or critics) tell me more! :)

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Never heard the name before!
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have her circuit dvd, I think you can get it at Target and really like it! I do like her better than Jillian.....she works the hamstrngs like mad! Everytime I do it, I am sore! And her tummy workout it great too!! I do it once a week as one of my weight workout rotations......sometimes every other week....it does the same exercises over and over so your body could get used to them easily I think. Hope that helps!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I really like her. She has a decent book, she has had a couple of shows and I liked them as well. She's tough but kind ya know.
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love her. Her Thintervention show is what inspired me to start this journey. I got her book and tried to follow her clean eating plan, but it was too much for me. But, it did serve as the springboard. I'd love to work out with her.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    See I like Jillian better...she's ok, I've done her cardio workout that was On Demand and its ahight.
  • Jules429
    Jules429 Posts: 35
    Options
    i like her! i do her 1 on 1 core video, thats on demand.. i luv it!! :) and u can can feel it working the whole time..
  • KarenRummel
    KarenRummel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We do like JW. Her circuit is tough but awesome. If you go to Amazon.com you can read excerpts from her book "This is Why You're Fat," I am a Jillian fan, and do her workouts regularly, but when I want a tougher workout I put in my Jackie DVD. Enjoy!