Morning Fellow Winos!

Options
Well, this has been an interesting morning so far!!

I finally got breakfast (I usually have Oatmeal here to munch....all out!) from the gas station. I picked up a cereal to go and some milk and.....coffee:ohwell: . I know that was one of my big "I'm quiting" but.....the headache is already setting in. And...I posted on the coffee drinkers question which just totally shot my resolve all to heck.

But! I only had two very small drinks last night!! Yay! And watched one of the dumbest movies I believe my DH has made me watch. So, as soon as it was over I turned on Gossip Girl. :devil:

Hope y'all did well last night!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Well, this has been an interesting morning so far!!

I finally got breakfast (I usually have Oatmeal here to munch....all out!) from the gas station. I picked up a cereal to go and some milk and.....coffee:ohwell: . I know that was one of my big "I'm quiting" but.....the headache is already setting in. And...I posted on the coffee drinkers question which just totally shot my resolve all to heck.

But! I only had two very small drinks last night!! Yay! And watched one of the dumbest movies I believe my DH has made me watch. So, as soon as it was over I turned on Gossip Girl. :devil:

Hope y'all did well last night!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    G'mornin derling! Hugz and luvya! I actually only 2 beers last night too! Hope Shannon forgives us, :laugh::drinker: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options
    G'mornin derling! Hugz and luvya! I actually only 2 beers last night too! Hope Shannon forgives us, :laugh::drinker: :drinker:

:laugh:

You know, jamerz darlin', it was your photos of coffee that were the straws that broke the camels back!! hehehehehe.....

Just kidding:happy: They just helped me in the way of the devil:devil:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Well, today is a new day.
    Didn't do to well last night, I ended up having 4 glasses instead of the just 1 or 2. I've had a pain in my knee for about a month now, and some days it really acts up (I think it was from this weekend putting in new flooring and moving furniture), so the only thing that really relaxes me are the glasses of wine. I'm going to try to be better tonight.:ohwell:
  • Fab140
    Options
    You can do it, lyla, I know it!

I guess what has been running htrough my head lately is if we do these things like give cut back on foods and try to lose weight for us or if we are doing it because "it's the right thing to do".

So, are we? Is it something that you truely with all your being want? I know that no matter how much I think I should stop having so much coffe or stop drinking altogether, the thing that fuels me is the stigma of what "healthy people" think and do.

I know I want to lose weight and be happy and healthy. That's why I get up every morning and try my best. But losing weight and being healthy and happy only go hand in hand in hand if we truely do it for us and do it in a way that makes us happy and we know we can live with.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Slackers!!! wifeteeny.gif

Actually, I abstained last night. :bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Options

:noway: Really????

:tongue: joking......hehehe.....
  • lyla29
    Options
    I guess I just need to work a little harder. I am finally going to be able to get on the treadmill again today (we things everywhere when we moved stuff around), so maybe that will get me thinking healthier and have just the 1 glass tonight -(which is healthy)
    It's kind of hard because I was doing really good with my fat burning dvd and fast walking on the treadmill, and then my knee issue comes up and messes everything up:grumble:
    But, I am going on the treadmill, or maybe go for a bike ride with my youngest boy. That should help me get my mind thinking healthier again:smile:
  • Shannon023
    Options

I know, sad huh? :laugh:

Up 7 pounds so gotta behave for awhile. :grumble:
  • Fab140
    Options

I know, sad huh? :laugh:

Up 7 pounds so gotta behave for awhile. :grumble:

:ohwell: Me too....:grumble:
  • lyla29
    Options
    good morning
    I didn't do too bad last night, I had 3 glasses. I actually got to go on a bike ride yesterday morning, and that got me more motivated for the evening. Once I get into a more normal routine with my exercies again, it gets a little easier. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    When I drink wine, (which is often :embarassed: ) I've been trying to drink more white wine to cut back on the sugar a bit.

But I doooooooo wubs da red! :love:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Morning!

Yea, had three glasses last night myself. But, I also worked out for 40 minutes. lol. HARD. And I'm regretting having caffiene at all right now. I am shaking like a dang leaf!! I didn't have straight coffee, because of what it does to my stomach, but I did have a caffienated beverage. :noway:

Ok, today will be better once I flush this crap out of my system!!!
  • Fab140
    Options
    When I drink wine, (which is often :embarassed: ) I've been trying to drink more white wine to cut back on the sugar a bit.

But I doooooooo wubs da red! :love:

hehehe....any time I have red wine, I want chocolate.....And white wine....mmmm.... like Smoking Loon. Yum!
  • lyla29
    Options
    I like the white wine too.:happy:
  • Fab140
    Options
    I like the white wine too.:happy:

What's your fav cheap stuff? 40 pound rooster and smoking loon are good ones, but i'm looking for more variety/
  • Shannon023
    Options
    There are a lot of (not cheap.....inexpensive :wink: ) wines that are pretty good.

The Barefoot wines are good.
    I like the Malbec's (red) that come from Argentina (specifically the Budini wines)
    and the
    Black Opal wines from Australia are good too. Especially their blend wines. (Cabernet/Merlots)

{{SIGH....}} :love:
  • Fab140
    Options
    There are a lot of (not cheap.....inexpensive :wink: ) wines that are pretty good.

I like the Malbec's (red) that come from Argentina (specifically the Budini wines)
    and the
    Black Opal wines from Australia are good too. Especially their blend wines. (Cabernet/Merlots)

have you tried Root? AWESOME red.
  • Shannon023
    Options

and the

No, where's it from?

I LOVE trying new wines! :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options

and the

No, where's it from?

I LOVE trying new wines! :drinker:

Australia I believe. The label is black with a red tree on it. Looks like the logo for One Tree Hill. :drinker: