Update on prayer request that I posted AGES ago!

Options
I just read Tami's prayer request update and it reminded me to update you guys on my friend Lonnie!
He is OUT of the hospital after being struck by a car while driving his motorcycle back in July (I think it was July, can't remember the exact date).
Its been a LONG time coming but he is home, walking with his walker and doing good.
He is still having some issues with his stomach and has to eat puree foods, so that's not exactly FUN- but he's getting there!!
=o)

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I just read Tami's prayer request update and it reminded me to update you guys on my friend Lonnie!
    He is OUT of the hospital after being struck by a car while driving his motorcycle back in July (I think it was July, can't remember the exact date).
    Its been a LONG time coming but he is home, walking with his walker and doing good.
    He is still having some issues with his stomach and has to eat puree foods, so that's not exactly FUN- but he's getting there!!
    =o)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear a good report!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's good to hear. I'll pray that he continues to heal and completely recovers. Thanks for the update. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yay! =o)