should ibuy tubofire or insanity?

Options
do you have a success story for either? how long are they? what do you love/hate about either?

Replies

• TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    well.. unfortunately i'm not a success story YET but i do have both programs and they are both equally hard.

insanity is no dancey type stuff, it's straight to the point kick your butt puke on the floor extreme type workout.
    turbofire is ahh i'm dancing but omg this is really hard i think i might puke on the floor type workout.

i'm not very coordinated.. it's pretty sad, i have 3 left feet. =) however i was able to make it through and get a good workout even though i couldn't figure out half of the moves. that's probably the only thing i dislike about it. i just couldn't get the moves down for some reason. i felt as if it came out of no where.

insanity is always my husbands go to for cardio. he went from 245 down to 195 by doing insanity. that program is NO JOKE.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!