looking for friends

NuttyBrewnette
NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
if you are serious about your weight loss and are willing to be supportive and encouraging let's be friends. I need the motivation, inspiration and support. I need to share the struggles and hear from others who've been there.....

I've lost about 30 (a few keep finding me, then losing again!) and have more to go.

Thanks.

Replies

• jnoti
    jnoti Posts: 2
    I can use help also 4 months on this and still only lost 10 pounds, I wanted to quit so many time figured his did not work but I have friends using this that it has. So I figure more friends the better i would do too.

Joe
  • jnoti
    jnoti Posts: 2
    I can use help also 4 months on this and still only lost 10 pounds, I wanted to quit so many time figured his did not work but I have friends using this that it has. So I figure more friends the better i would do too.

Joe
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    GJ! on the loss so far ...GL!
  • msChant
    msChant Posts: 5 Member
    I also can use some help!!! I just started working out and can use as many tips as possible!!
  • Feel free to add me! I've lost 20 lbs so far, and have 30 more to go... and am completely changing my lifestyle :) I enjoy honest but encouraging friends.... meaning, don't lie to me and tell me that its "okay" that I ate a whole pizza by myself... tell me to get my butt to the gym to work that crap off, and give me lowcal lowfat homemade pizza ideas for the next time...... LOL
This discussion has been closed.