My 1st Before & After Pic

Options
Hi everyone,

I am pretty new here and have been "lurking" around reading your posts. I love how you all are so supportive of each other. It's fantastic! Tam Tastic's before & after pic (which is just amazing I might add) inspired me to make one of my own. The before pic is from last fall just before my "lifestyle change" with food. I recently passed my 50lb mark and was surprised at the difference. I don't think I had stopped seeing myself as that heavy person. Doing this is such a boost to keep going to reach my goals. Thank you Tam Tastic!!! So-o-o here we go.............

Replies

• LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am pretty new here and have been "lurking" around reading your posts. I love how you all are so supportive of each other. It's fantastic! Tam Tastic's before & after pic (which is just amazing I might add) inspired me to make one of my own. The before pic is from last fall just before my "lifestyle change" with food. I recently passed my 50lb mark and was surprised at the difference. I don't think I had stopped seeing myself as that heavy person. Doing this is such a boost to keep going to reach my goals. Thank you Tam Tastic!!! So-o-o here we go.............
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    O MY GOSH!!!!

You look fabulous!!!!!!

:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

You go girl!!!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    you look great! keep up the good work:happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Thats so awesome! Congrats!
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    Girl, you look super fit now!

Your before pics remind me of mine: I looked so unhappy, too! Even if you're so happy, it's as if subconsiously you hate being in your own skin...

But now, you look stunning! You're kind of standing there like "Yeah, I'm super sassy hot."

Proud of you girl, now I need to get my before and after pics up to!

BTW, I might have lost over 50 pounds so far myself, but I still have a size 16 mentality (and it's been just over 2 years since i've been the "old" me!)...will we ever grow out of it?

Have fun!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

It amazes me just how happier we both look!! I have truly come to understand the saying "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels".....I bet you have too! :bigsmile: :wink:

And thank you!! :smile:

-Tam
  • LuvinLife
    Options
    Thank you guys!! It does feel good. :blushing:

I know I look really unhappy in that pic and I was, but I had also been working all day on a horse stall for my mom. Someone took my picture without my knowledge. Pretty sure it was my 8 year old. He's always trying to sneak my camera away. It doesn't matter. Even if I had known he was taking it, it wouldn't have turned out any better, :laugh: . I am so not photogenic.
  • kimford28
    Options
    WOW! you look great!!!! keep up the good work!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Dang girl!! Looking goooood! :smokin:
  • monica5237
    Options
    I never seen myself as "fat" either but i have looked at my before and after pics and OMG was a a big girl. I have lost more since those pics i need to post new ones but I was in utter denial about my weight.

Congrats to you!!!!:drinker:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    :noway: You are on a roll ... Keep it Up :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    WOW great job:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    wow . that is AMAZING !!!
    there is such a difference its unbelievable !!

tell us,, did you entirely done it only with my fitness pal..
    tell us how you did it !!!!! the trick of the trade :)
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Looking good chica!
  • LuvinLife
    Options
    I started last November and when I did a search online, I found a site that you could log in your food, weight, and measurements. It was a lot like MFP. If I had found MFP first, I definitely would have been here all along. It's so much easier to use. The calculations were pretty much the same.

I just watched my calories like a hawk and walked on my treadmill. I guess the one thing I did that some people don't do is not eat the calories that I burn exercising. I have always tried to stay within that core amount that doesn't include any exercise for the day. Well, the website I was using shut down in January for whatever reason. I just kept going but my weight plateaued. I had lost 35 pounds by the end of January.

Needless to say, I stopped watching my intake and started gaining weight back slowly. By the end of June I had gained back 10lbs.:grumble: I just didn't want to go back to feeling that way again. So I got determined and decided to get back to it. That's when I found you guys.:happy: I don't log in my food too much anymore because I eat pretty much the same thing everyday. I do log it in when things are different than usual. I now have my husband using MFP too.

I want to reach my pre-pregnancy weight from my 1st son of 135lbs. So I have 18lbs to go. Just reading everyone's posts is very inspiring and encouraging. I just want to keep going.

Thanks again you all!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    WTG :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the good work
  • missida
    Options
    you look awesome WTG!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    You look great!! Very pretty. :flowerforyou:
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    You look great and you will reach your goal of 135. Good luck:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!