urgent question for the ladies

Options
cupotee
cupotee Posts: 181 Member
(dudes are welcome too). I just painted my toes the same color as my flip flops. Is this super tacky? Or super awesome? Or ...meh.

And yes, that was my Very Urgent Question. :blushing:

That aside, what color u rockin right now?

Replies

• CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I see no problem with painting your toes the same color as your flip flops. I am all about matching! Are your fingernails the same color too?

Right now, I'm not sporting any color. I want to paint them a pretty pink over the weekend though.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Rock it out girl!!!!

I need some new colors! I love the BRIGHT neon colors. The greens, yellows, pinks and oranges!!!!:)....Especially for summer.
  • paintmelucky
    Options
    lol..I am currently rockin the crackle polish
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I've got a silvery/pewter colour on fingers and toes. Totally matched the shoes I wore to a wedding last Saturday, lol. I love matching!
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hmmmm ... that TOTALLY depends on the color of the flip flops. without that crucial piece of info though, I'm leaning toward awesome.
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    a few weeks ago my daughter and I both had our toes painted teal with teal flipflops to match. Right now I am sportin a light bronze. I cannot stand to have my nails painted. It drives me crazy and I pick it all off, but it also drives me crazy to NOT has my toe nails painted. I know I am super weird
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    super awesome! haha =]
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    my daughter painted mine today. They are barbie pink with a top layer of glitter. Not staying long! haha

I see no issues with matching to your flip flops!
  • radio_flyer
    Options
    lol ---- I have no polish. I only just got into wearing flip flops last year -- yes, strange- took 44 years of life for that me to comprehend how great flip flops are.

Anyway -- I make my own statement -- I buy mine at Old Navy in various colors and then I wear an unmatched pair. This week it's pink and yellow. My roommates think I'm crazy
  • mandr97
    mandr97 Posts: 40
    Options
    Awwweesome! I do the same thing! lol! I am currently sportin a super bright pink! :)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    no, not tacky at all! the main thing is that they are painted. my polish is a sparkly hot pink!
    I just put it on today because the other was starting to come off and I don't wear open -toed shoes with polish coming off. LOL
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying! whew, looks like the general opinion is positive, i'm good. @cory nails are undone, ur colors sound fantastic.
    @sharidiane good point... If I said they were white?
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    at the moment im sporting
    OPI brand strawberry margarita. The perfect summer pink