Down 175 lbs

Options
Had Gastric Bypass surgery on 5/19/10. Much work and lifestyle changes helped me along the way, along with my new tool and the love and encouragement of many family and friends.

http://youtu.be/vpvRE-vjq00

Replies

• annastacia10
    annastacia10 Posts: 106
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep up the hard work because it's obviously paying off for you. Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us.
  • txbabes1
    txbabes1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I agree-- you are looking great!!! Thank you for sharing your success with us!! :)
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look great!
  • Amberkins23
    Amberkins23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • cruznks
    cruznks Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks. I was reluctant to share because I did have surgery to help me out. So many here are doing it the "real" way as they say. But let me tell you it still has not been an easy journey. Anyone that thinks surgery is an easy way out, you are mistaken. :) I think the tool definitely can help, don't get me wrong on that, but the tool is just a tool. You have to know how to use the tool and take care of the tools to be successful. My surgeon says that success after surgery is 10% the tool and 90% what you the patient does with it. I would have to agree with him. I have seen so many success stories on here, you are all an inspiration to me. So I thought I would share my story. Keep it up everyone! Lookin good! ;)
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was reluctant to share because I did have surgery to help me out. So many here are doing it the "real" way as they say. But let me tell you it still has not been an easy journey. Anyone that thinks surgery is an easy way out, you are mistaken. :) I think the tool definitely can help, don't get me wrong on that, but the tool is just a tool. You have to know how to use the tool and take care of the tools to be successful. My surgeon says that success after surgery is 10% the tool and 90% what you the patient does with it. I would have to agree with him. I have seen so many success stories on here, you are all an inspiration to me. So I thought I would share my story. Keep it up everyone! Lookin good! ;)

very true. I know several people who have had the surgery and been unsucessful because they aren't willing to change what they are doing.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!