Calling all Middle-Aged women

Michtoomuch
Michtoomuch Posts: 3 Member
Being 50 has its own set of challenges. I am looking to friend/support all those women who have been there and done that.

I am new to mFp __I love the idea of sharing my journey with complete strangers :)

I m a daughter, sister, friend, lover, wife, mother, and I am currently searching for ME <3

For instance, it has been recently brought to my attention that I never properly prepared my 21 year old daughter to diet. I hate that word, but after her first year in college where she experienced the "freshman 25" ___ trying to adapt to her new life style and apparently I never taught her to make good choices. Go figure!
She is home for the summer and together we are trying to figure this out. Amazing. It is like learning to walk all over again.

Replies

• ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    sent a friend request :)

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    LoL of course it's ALL YOUR fault!
    I'm 45 and in a similar boat but trying to get mine to learn something along with me since they're still youngish (10, 16, 17.9)!
    Is 50 middle aged? I guess if you're planning to live to 100 it is. So I'm middle ageish then...
    But I'm definitely still learning here. Welcome! I'll send you a friend request.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    I'm 41. I get it.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Welcome!!! This is a great site and I think you will like it. I am totally addicted to it! I would love to help motivate you and share best bets...all I ask is that you do the same in return. If this sounds like a plan, please feel free to add me to your buddy list! :smile:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Hi request sent
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    ...it has been recently brought to my attention that I never properly prepared my 21 year old daughter to diet...She is home for the summer and together we are trying to figure this out.

Don't teach your daughter to diet!!! Enjoy the summer and spend it together, learning how to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle instead. :heart:

Edited to correct spelling.
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    44, and I hear ya! Request sent
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    51ish and going strong........friend me if you like....and of course all of our children's issues are our fault! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.