To all you Polar F11 Users

Options
I am going to purchase this heart rate monitor mainly for the computer connectivity. I am reading that this feature only works if you have a computer with a microphone. I have a laptop and it doesn't have a microphone.

I was wondering if you guys can tell me your experience with being able to see your progress using the computer interface.

Thanks much.

Replies

• Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am going to purchase this heart rate monitor mainly for the computer connectivity. I am reading that this feature only works if you have a computer with a microphone. I have a laptop and it doesn't have a microphone.

I was wondering if you guys can tell me your experience with being able to see your progress using the computer interface.

Thanks much.
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Thanks much.

Hi Reesy!

I have the Polar F6. It also has a feature that you can link toa website. I havent tried it though.

Steph
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I have the f6 and it uses the microphone on the computer to transfer the info off my hrm. The only bad thing it doesn't work on my mac so I have to use my wifes PC. Once it is on the web site I can look at it the web using my Mac. I just transfered my morning workout so it still works. Polar just updated their website last week It works a little better, but I wouldn't call it impressive.
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Darn, so basically I need a microphone to use this feature. :mad: