30-day shred question

Options
How are you entering it into your exercise counter?

Replies

• FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i think most people put it in a circuit training, general. But if you're wearing a heart rate monitor, put your exact cal burn in :)
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Same circuit training general. I don't have a heart rate monitor. Good luck and keep up the good work!! :-)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this - I plan to start it soon, so I don't need to ask now! Good luck with it Rochelle - I hope it works for you! :smile:
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yep. Just circuit training - general if you don't have a heart rate monitor. Just make sure that you only count the workout itself and not the warm-up or cool down. I believe L1 workout is 21 minutes. Good luck! I've seen some pretty amazing results from 30DS. I've never got past day 20, so I started back up again today. This time I'm determined to make it to day 30!
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I log as circuit training - I'm on day 10 of level 1 today (should be on day 2 of level 2 but haven't quite managed to do it every day and have even had a couple of days doing it twice so I don't fall way behind).

I hear level 2 is harder than level 1, so I'm not impressed that I'm only going to be burning the same amount of calories as level 1.