Hello

Options
Hey folks,

I am a newbie so thought I should say something! I need to loose a few pounds and am loving using MFP, its an addictive little app isn't it?! I eat ok (could be a lot better!) and go to the gym to do a class every second day. Up until now I have been guessing at my calories burned during exercise but can someone recommend me a gadget to measure calories burned?! That would help a lot.

Feel free to add me, I can always do with the encouragement.

Caz x

Replies

• wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    under the exercise tab you can insert your exercise and it gives calories burned.
  • CazMc82
    CazMc82 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks wwhite94! I can use that for some but I lot of my classes aren't on there and I just want a more accurate reading, if I am going to do this I better do it right huh;)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Thanks wwhite94! I can use that for some but I lot of my classes aren't on there and I just want a more accurate reading, if I am going to do this I better do it right huh;)
    An hrm ( Heart rate monitor ) Is a good tool, I may just have to get me one of them! :) Good luck!
  • CazMc82
    CazMc82 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks audigal2008 - that sounds like what I am looking for. I just want to keep it all above board!