Net Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well then I have LOST alot of "muscle" in my stomach......looked like "fat" to me a few weeks ago and now it is looking more like definition :) Like I said, do what works for you.....there is no way I can eat "clean" calories and equal 1800 calories. It's different for men and women, I think. As long as I am losing and my body is getting tigher, and I can keep up with my Turbo Fire, I am not worrying about eating back all my calories.
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think you need to do what is right for you. I never eat my calories back from what I burn, my NET calories are usually low....600-800 range....yesterday they were in the 380's and I am still losing. I have lost 11 pounds in under three weeks. I think you need to listen to your body and do what is right for you. If I see that I stop losing, I will tweak some things, but for now, it is working for me. There is no way I can eay 1800-2000 calories of "clean" food a day, so unless MFP wants me logging McDonald's....what I am doing is working for me :) Good Luck!

At those net calories much of what you have lost is probably muscle. Having a too large of a deficit, unless you have 100+ lbs to lose, can cause your body to burn muscle instead of fat, to use as fuel.

Fri 06/03/11 07:17 PMWell then I have LOST alot of "muscle" in my stomach......looked like "fat" to me a few weeks ago and now it is looking more like definition :) Like I said, do what works for you.....there is no way I can eat "clean" calories and equal 1800 calories. It's different for men and women, I think. As long as I am losing and my body is getting tigher, and I can keep up with my Turbo Fire, I am not worrying about eating back all my calories.