Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/16

Options
Hey Hey, it's TUESDAY. Some of you have "checked in" already and I know a good amount of us wait until wednesday to weigh in, but so far so good!

OK so it is last chance Tuesday, what are you going to do today to make yourself proud?

I added weight to my body pump class yesterday and I am sore as heck but I will get a walk in or a bike ride with energy boy tonight and I am looking at every morsel that goes into my mouth. Sore feels good sometimes but geez! :laugh: I am walking around like I have a body cast on :laugh:

So let's hear it Black Team, what is your last chance day going to be like?

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey, it's TUESDAY. Some of you have "checked in" already and I know a good amount of us wait until wednesday to weigh in, but so far so good!

OK so it is last chance Tuesday, what are you going to do today to make yourself proud?

I added weight to my body pump class yesterday and I am sore as heck but I will get a walk in or a bike ride with energy boy tonight and I am looking at every morsel that goes into my mouth. Sore feels good sometimes but geez! :laugh: I am walking around like I have a body cast on :laugh:

So let's hear it Black Team, what is your last chance day going to be like?

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    can i ask...

what's up with the teams....

ive seen black team and purple team

what does this all mean...

im pretty new to this alll...lol....
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am feeling the workout too:tongue: My legs are on go mode with muscle talking meaning they hurt but it is good hurt so i am feeling very positive today!!I sent my weight into Nichole and gratefully i was down. Thanks for all the support and motivation guys, this site and all of you keep me going!! THANKS:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    can i ask...

what's up with the teams....

ive seen black team and purple team

what does this all mean...

im pretty new to this alll...lol....

Hey leslie, we are all part of a biggest loser challenge. Anyone can join just send a message to canelitas and she will put you on a team, you then report your weight on tues or wed to your team leader and they post it on wednesday for the whole team.