Bad motivation?

Options
When I started out with MFP and getting fit, my motivations were simple. Learn to eat healthier so my son has a good health role model, lose weight so I am no longer overweight (by BMI standards) and do what I can now to get healthy so that it isn't as hard when I get older.

As I have been doing this for nearly 7 months now, I find that a large driving force has now become the weight loss itself. I am no longer satisfied that I have lost a lot of weight, I want to lose even more. I feel I critique my body more, as well. I never much cared what my body looked like. Maybe because I was overweight, I simply didn't think about it as much (an "it is what it is" way of thinkin). But now I find myself looking for flaws. I feel less satisfied than I did when I was heavier. I am worried that I am entering a vicious cycle of thinking.

Having never really dieted before (expcept for a brief stint doing Slim fast over 10 years ago), I am not sure if this is normal. I don't want to be one of those women who always feel fat, even when they aren't. But I also like getting smaller and healthier.

Maybe this is fine and maybe being a bit too obsessed is the only way I can be successful with my lifestyle change.

Thoughts?