Home Work Out

Options
Hey guys, I work 24 hours shifts 16 days a month so I don't get to go to the gym can anyone please give me some weightloss exercises that I could do from home. I use my Wii just dance and the fit board but I dont use it everyday. Is there anything else which is efficient that I could do from home?

All tips and FR's are welcome.

Thank You

Tasha xx

Replies

• sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Any Jillian Michaels DVD. Love 30 day shred.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    If you have cable, there are usually lots of FREE exercise shows on-demand.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    If you go to Bodyrock.tv all the workouts there are at home and most use no equipment at all. They are usually HIIT workouts so they only take about 16 mins, but they are good
  • lmcasey83
    lmcasey83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the 10 minute trainer DVD's by BeachBody, they're great!
  • Megn_11
    Megn_11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Take a nice brisk walk. 20 minutes is better than just sitting at home doing nothing.
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple home workout DVDs that I rotate. I've got the 30 Day Shred, p90X, Zumba, and a bellydance DVD. I got Zumba and p90X at a garage sale for $10. I like having the variety as I got bored doing the same workouts all the time.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    fitness videos -
    youtube
    hulu
    netflix

running - www.c25k.com

strength train
    www.hundredpushups.com
    www.stronglifts.com (need some equipment, but can easily get cheap on craigslist)
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    hpygirl64ColleenLinder Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Chalean Extreme or Insanity! You burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time plus Chalean's I love how strong and lean you get. Women don't be afraid of getting bulky, we are not built like men. These programs get you real results and in 90 days or less. Feel free to friend me everyone and ask about our Workout Warrior Facebook Accountability page for those that are doing
    BB workouts or want to. Hugs and Health, Colleen (Seattle)
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Hi Natasha :)
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred at the moment - £5 from play.com! Bargain and it is a good quick workout.
    do you have a bike? Cycling is fun especially if you have a park nearby you can cycle round!
    Brisk walking
    the C25K programme - check out the NHS choices website - they have podcasts you can download to guide you through the programme. I plan to do this once I've finished the 30 Day Shred and hopefully lost a bit (I did day 1 and nearly died! :( But I really want to be able to run 5k so will definitely return to this)
    Zumba on the Wii is good fun - very funny if you're unco-ordinated like me!