New to Fitness Pal - need support!

sarayates11
sarayates11 Posts: 3
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning everyone,
I'm new to the site, and so far so good. My husband and I both have goal weights and are starting our diet and exercise routines this week. I really need encouragement on the exercise part. I have no problems changing my eating habits and cutting back, but the exercise is tough!!! :) Started at 202, so we'll see where we are over the course of the next few weeks and months!

Replies

• shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Welcome! You'll love it here! I need a kick in my chubby butt to exercise too, so maybe we can prod each other along! Sending a friend request...
  • thanks!!
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Welcome to a really great site for weight loss. Not only can you take the weight off but you have fun while doing it, or i did anyway!
    You meet alot of great , supportive people on MFP. Wish you luck on your journey, will send a friend request...:smile:
  • Lisahandy
    Lisahandy Posts: 12
    I am new to (about a week) and am in the same boat weight wise as you seem to be so if you want a friend in the trenches
    I'd be happy to have more support as well. As far as the exercise stuff goes no one says it has to be boring gym time. I dance (and run )around the house with my daughter . she loves it ( I have been less active then I wish I would have been)and I get a fun work out.
This discussion has been closed.