Chinese

Options
2»

Replies

• tashajayne2011
    Options
    Sounds like you did well!!

Yes chinese takeaway food IS bad for you, but 1 visit is not going to ruin everything - I would be downing water like it was going out of fashion though Tabo, you just know that the salt is going to be off the charts.

Chinese takeaway is my absolute favourite but I added up what I like to have (grilled pork dumplings, sweet and sour chicken balls, fried rice and chilli beef) and it comes to just over what my DAILY calorie allowance is LOL
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    chicken and brocoli.....the best thing to do is compute it into you food diary and try different things and see which ones fit in your daily allowence....like if you know you want orange chicken, put that in and see where you are calorie wise
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Chinese Buffet? Putting this lightly...nothing. Americanized Chinese food is like the worst thing you can eat, calorie, fat, and sodium wise.

You could order a water, unfortunately. =(

Agree! If you are going just kiss today goodbye! There is nothing but water.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Honestly? If I'd ate mostly healthy for the other six days in the week...I'd eat whatever I wanted...and probably a lot of it lol.

No harm in one day of massive calorie input =p.

Now...if this was the place you and your coworkers went to lunch every day...all of the above certainly applies =D.

Cris