What size????

Options
12346»

Replies

• sarakenna1
    Options
    Monica, this may help. I'm 5'8, medium/large frame, and at 165 with 27% body fat... I wore a size 12. (Body fat % will make a difference in what size you wear, because fat takes up more space but weights less then muscle). I bet 155 would be a great weight for you.

Here are my numbers:
    Smallest size: 10
    Largest: 14
    Current: 12's are big, 10's are small. I hate that!
    Goal: 8

Thank you that does help but how do i know my body fat %? how do i find that out cause right now i know it is baaaaaaaaaadddddddddd:sad:

I had mine tested at my gym by a personal trainer. Most gym's do it for free. The caliper test (where a person pinches your fat and then measures it) is more accurate then the mechanical testers (hand held machines or "scales" that you stand on bare foot to measure your body fat are easy and less humiliating then caliper tests, but are not as accurate).
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I wanted to bump this since it was a fun post to read and check on...

So here I go...

bump-chef.jpg
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    s-6
    b-14
    n-8/9
    g-6/8
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Smallest: 12
    Biggest: 18
    Current: Loose 16's
    Goal: 8

I have lost a good chunk of weight, but the sizes don't seem to be moving. How much weight did it take for you guys before you noticed the sizes going down?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Smallest - 8 in High School
    Biggest - 22
    Current - 20/22 (Only been at it for a month)
    Goal probably a 12--does that sound right for 150 as my weight goal? I want to be healthy not too skinny and I am a realist. As an adult struggling with weight the lowest I've gotten down to is 160.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Smallest....I fit into a size 10 for two seconds about two years ago

Biggest...tight 16, sometimes and 18. Before the above size.

Present. I'm a 14/16, but those 16s have never fit right. What's funny is that I'm the same weight as I was at my biggest pair of pants!!! (must be muscle....)

Goal....I would love to be a 10. I have a booty and baby-making hips, so I'm not fooling myself that I can go too small without looking sick and losing my curves.

:flowerforyou:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Smallest humm I think that was back when I was about 14 and I was a size 14
    My biggest a size 24
    I am now between a 16 and a strechy 14
    My goal size I am not sure. I think a size 10? but i really don't know what size i should be at 5'9 large body frame and 165 pounds can you guys help on that one?

I'm 5'9" and 162 right now and I wear a size 12, and sometimes a 10 depending on the store. But I have naturally large hips, so I have to fit everything to those. Generally speaking, though, I'm a size 12 in pants and a size 10 in a dress.

Smallest - 10
    Largest - 16
    Now - 12
    Goal - 10
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My biggest a size 24
    My goal size I am not sure. I think a size 10? but i really don't know what size i should be at 5'9 large body frame and 165 pounds can you guys help on that one?

I'm 5'9" and 162 right now and I wear a size 12, and sometimes a 10 depending on the store. But I have naturally large hips, so I have to fit everything to those. Generally speaking, though, I'm a size 12 in pants and a size 10 in a dress.

Smallest - 10
    Largest - 16
    Now - 12
    Goal - 10

Smallest: 10
    Now: 12ish
    Goal: 10

Oh man, we could totally share clothes!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    smallest - size 10/12 in high school

biggest - muffin-toppin' in an 18, some 20s

now - 12

goal - not sure.... I think a 8... but really my goal is to get rid of my pregnancy gut

I am with you on that one. I'm not to worried about what size pants I am as long as I can loose some of this baby fat. or most of it.
    Good Luck
  • kmia13
    kmia13 Posts: 15
    Options
    Smallest - 7
    Largest: 18
    Now- 18
    Goal- 7 or 9
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    My biggest a size 24

Smallest - 10
    Largest - 16
    Now - 12
    Goal - 10

Smallest: 10
    Now: 12ish
    Goal: 10

Oh man, we could totally share clothes!

LOL! I love it! My friend Britney and I are workout buddies and we wear the same size. Our husbands play football together and so we get together before all the games and exchange clothes. Its so much fun! I don't have any sisters, and my mom is 9 inches shorter than me, so I've never gotten to share clothes. I love it!
  • Alisha1201
    Alisha1201 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Smallest - 8
    Largest: 22
    Now- 8/10
    Goal- 6