Ed the Flirt?

2»

Replies

• bowend72
    bowend72 Posts: 5
    I love you all and you are all so gorgeous and fantastic, but seriously yall need to learn how to knit! I will marry the woman who knits me a sweater! :-) lol

So, how long does it take to learn to knit.....and do it well enough for this said sweater? Cause I ain't getting any younger :laugh:

I am not sure. But I would like to think i am worth learning. Besides I mgiht look handsome in a sweater. :-) I hope so cause I haev to match how gorgeous you are!

You are completely worthy, I just have ZERO skills :wink: .....when it comes to knitting :bigsmile:
  • bowend72
    bowend72 Posts: 5
    You two are so cute! Nicci, i don't know how to Knit but I do know how to Crochette. Maybe a crochetted sweater would work? I could show you how!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Can't do a sweater. I can do a scarf. It would keep your neck warm or I can make it really long and you could wind it around yourself. I hear flirty guys like to do that! :laugh:
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Hahahaha when I read this a knitting pattern ad came up at the top!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    LOL... I like threads like this :) And hilarious about the ad... google adsense is a little too scary-good for me.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    You two are so cute! Nicci, i don't know how to Knit but I do know how to Crochette. Maybe a crochetted sweater would work? I could show you how!

Will have to leave the verdict up to Ed :laugh:
    Then you will have to show me how :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Scarfs, sweaters, as long as it is made with love I sooooooooooooooooooo will chrish it. Ed likes his clothes baggy so an Xlarge sweater black or dark blue would be awesome!!!!

I love you allllllllllll sooooooooooo much!
This discussion has been closed.