I think it moved a little.....

arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
Ahh...got your attention didnt I!! :wink:

My ticker, that's what. Finally moved a pound, yipee. :smokin:

Funny thing is I got on 1st thing in the morning and it said 149.50. I was so excited because I haven't seen the 140s for 10 years that I ran to get my camera.

But by the time I got back to the scale (10 seconds!) my weight changed to 150.5. :noway:

I have to log the calories I burned jumping on and off that darn thing, and then throwing it against the wall. I know I burned 10000 calories in my rage!

HEY that is a great new idea. The scale step. " Lose weight the scale step way, jump up and down on your scale and see the pounds just MELT away....but wait, theres more..................................."

:laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    Ahh...got your attention didnt I!! :wink:

My ticker, that's what. Finally moved a pound, yipee. :smokin:

Funny thing is I got on 1st thing in the morning and it said 149.50. I was so excited because I haven't seen the 140s for 10 years that I ran to get my camera.

But by the time I got back to the scale (10 seconds!) my weight changed to 150.5. :noway:

I have to log the calories I burned jumping on and off that darn thing, and then throwing it against the wall. I know I burned 10000 calories in my rage!

HEY that is a great new idea. The scale step. " Lose weight the scale step way, jump up and down on your scale and see the pounds just MELT away....but wait, theres more..................................."

:laugh: :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    thumbsup4kk.gifthumbsup4kk.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I thought for sure this was gonna be a Maximus thread. th_giggle.gif

Good job, awty!!! :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I bet the extra weigh was from the camera. Good job, I can't weight to break 150. I guess I better concentrate on 160 first.
  • great job hey any exercise is good right? it is all about movement right ?:laugh:
  • I bet the extra weigh was from the camera. Good job, I can't weight to break 150. I guess I better concentrate on 160 first.

i am so close to 199 (under 200) i can taste it i have not been there since before my oldest daughter (18)
  • arewethereyet
    I bet the extra weigh was from the camera. Good job, I can't weight to break 150. I guess I better concentrate on 160 first.

ahhh I bet it was the camera!
  • arewethereyet

I knew Id get some response from the 'pit people'!! :devil:
  • arewethereyet

i am so close to 199 (under 200) i can taste it i have not been there since before my oldest daughter (18)

WOW you have lost 40 pounds! that is awsome.

I will send a friend request cuz I want to be there to celebrate those 90's!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member

Yeah I always wait till there are at least 3 answers to these before I look at them. You know the first one says it moved. the second one says what moved and you say my bowels or something.
  • I bet the extra weigh was from the camera. Good job, I can't weight to break 150. I guess I better concentrate on 160 first.

WOW you have lost 40 pounds! that is awsome.

I will send a friend request cuz I want to be there to celebrate those 90's!!

sounds great would love to have many friends on here
  • arewethereyet

Yeah I always wait till there are at least 3 answers to these before I look at them. You know the first one says it moved. the second one says what moved and you say my bowels or something.

:cry: :laugh:
  • Fightslikeagirl
    Fightslikeagirl Posts: 16 Member
    Ah yes... the scale we love to hate them!!!
    Hey I'm right there with you! my fiirst goal isto see 199 9 poinds to go!!! Then I'll worry about the rest later:laugh: Baby steps!!!!!!!! Way to go.!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Mine moved all right....:grumble: Banished the d*** thing for one month and jumped on today to see 2 MORE pounds! :noway: But, it was after lunch - when my "normal" time to weigh is first thing in the morning (after the toily).....Oooooh, tomorrow, tomorrow. I love ya tomorrow. You're only a day away!

AreWeThereYet- I AM happy for you :flowerforyou:

p.s. Sorry about the rant! :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Mine moved all right....:grumble: Banished the d*** thing for one month and jumped on today to see 2 MORE pounds! :noway: But, it was after lunch - when my "normal" time to weigh is first thing in the morning (after the toily).....Oooooh, tomorrow, tomorrow. I love ya tomorrow. You're only a day away!

LOVE the rant, believe in the rant....want the scale to die a horrible death. Ok, not today...but to-mor-row.....
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member

LOVE the rant, believe in the rant....want the scale to die a horrible death. Ok, not today...but to-mor-row.....

Awwwwe, thanks!

****Die, sucker, die! :devil: ****
  • arewethereyet

Awwwwe, thanks!

****Die, sucker, die! :devil: ****

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    It got my attention.

Good job awty!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!