Who is YOUR Doppelganger?

Options

Replies

• polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    This is weird but I just got Jacks Blonde Wife from the Jack in the Box commercials.

LMAO!!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....I don't really think I have one...but I have people tell me it's "Snookie" :noway:
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    I get Jesus a lot ... or before I lost weight I guess I looked a lot like Roy Nelson the UFC fighter...
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I get Kate Winslet a lot. One co-worker who "discovered" this decided to only call me Rose, lol. Quite the compliment that I'm not sure I deserve!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have never been told i resemble any famous person but i have had several people approach me and mistake me for someone else.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I was once told by someone that his sister said I looked like Michael C. Hall (Dexter) :ohwell: .
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I don't know who mine is, but this poor girl sure has one!!

1236045022.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Rosie O'donnell...sad I know!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Shaq. I don't get it because I'm white.

My wife thinks I look like the guy from Human target. I don't see it however.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I have gotten told that I look alot like Amy Adams.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I usually get Renne Zelweiger and I so misspelled that its not funny haha or Drew Barrymore....
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a few in my life time actually:

James Franco
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Pete Yorn (When I had long hair)
    Keanu Reeves
    Johnny Depp
    Mark Kanemura (Lady Gaga back-up dancer)

This is all I could think of. It's a pretty cool list but hey it's what people have told me.
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I don't know who mine is, but this poor girl sure has one!!

1236045022.jpg

OMG!!!!!! You're right...POOR girl!!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    my ex looks like jesus for real and he went to a halloween party dressed in the tatterted clothes which wouldnt have offended anyone at THIS halloween party for sure but the pictures were priceless...

me on the other hand? i just look like me - or that girl who apparently knocked on my door asking for directions and my friend gave them to her and as i was walking out he was like "look look look" there she is, there she is and i missed her - and apparently this is the same girl my then-friend went up to at the gym, tapped her on the shoulder and asked her a question and didnt even realize it wasnt me until the girl started speaking..

i still have yet to see her although apparently she lives within the same three towns that i am surrounded by...i feel bad for her fi she looks like me now tho.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I have never been told i resemble any famous person but i have had several people approach me and mistake me for someone else.

In your photos, you remind me of Jeremy Piven.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    ooh but my husband get Adam Sandler A SUPER LOT...and i take that as a compliment cause he's just as funny as adam sandler and i think adam is freakin' adorable!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I was once told by someone that his sister said I looked like Michael C. Hall (Dexter) :ohwell: .

why the odd face? that man is HAWT!
  • crazymama2two
    Options

why the odd face? that man is HAWT!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood

Deborah-Ann-Woll-1.png
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Same here...never been told I looked like anyone??