I've Reached My Goal Weight!!!...

Options
00trayn
00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
And I'm finally happy to admit that I have. I've had my ticker on 140 since I started on MFP, and being "stuck" at 150 the last 6 months was more of my body telling me that I'm at my goal weight! I'm healthy, I'm happy, I'm in the best shape of my life, and my body has been telling me that for months. So. I'm trying to take the focus away from trying to get down to 140 when my body is saying that it likes 150. And it's not for lack of trying to get it to 140, I've done everything under the sun...

Except finally accepting that 150 might really be my goal. So, I'm making it official. No more letting the scale dictate my success. I've lost 65 lbs, I've kept it off for the last 6 months, and I'm happy to have gotten to this point.

Anything past 150 is bonus pounds at this point. I'm still gonna kick butt and keep healthy goals in mind, but the number on the scale isn't one of them (aside from not having it go up of course!).

Here's my most recent blog that explains this whole revelation in detail: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/00trayn/view/original-vs-realistic-goal-weights-110083

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're the second person I've seen break free of the scale on here and decide that where they are is happy and healthy. Way to go on the awesome loss!
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Awesome job..you look great!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Yay. Welcome back to sanity.:laugh: and congrats.
  • ABL0930
    ABL0930 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like you have a great attitude about yourself and a healthy lifestyle you can maintain. Enjoy your life!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! So proud :)
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You have a great attitude =).
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    great job!! thanks for the post!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal weight. You have come a long way!! You should be so proud of yourself because we are proud of you.
  • wa2jean
    wa2jean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions! I'm inspired and cannot wait until I get to post that I've reached my goal!!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look great!
  • lolathompson
    lolathompson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to Go! I need to know what you did.
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! No longer a plateau! Great work!
  • yolandadavis1714
    Options
    WOW! This i just joined this site and I'm absolutely inspired by your success.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    That is awsome! I m about ready to do the same...
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:)!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Congratulations!
  • LindaWarner17
    LindaWarner17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job dear!! You have a lot to be proud of :) You are one of my inspirations!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! You must be so proud! Congratulations on your hard work. :happy:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!